The Daily Mail52-year-old Margaret Daalman, whose x ray is above, swallowed 78 pieces of cutlery.
ImgurThis knife lodged in a skull was the result of a 2008 robbery gone wrong.
The SunThis grenade is live, reportedly swallowed by a terrorist who realized too late that the grenade couldn’t be detonated from inside a stomach.
OddeeA live artillery shell inside someone’s rectum.
The SunA construction worker got this x-ray after complaining about a toothache. Turns out he shot a nail into his face.
ImgurNo surgery needed here: These nails were all passed without perforating internal organs.
The SunLearn a lesson from this New Mexico couple: Don’t hide an engagement ring in a milkshake.
The TelegraphThis x-ray shows the stomach of a 22-year-old Chinese student who accidentally swallowed a spoon when a friend startled her.
The TelegraphA man was stabbed in the head with scissors during a bar fight. He recovered.
Smashing ListsThis pair of nine-by-four cm scissors slid down this man’s esophagus when he tried to use them as a toothpick.
ImgurSometimes the surgeons don’t remember all of their instruments.
The TelegraphThese fire tongs were thrown through the back of a man’s head and stuck out his forehead.
BlogspotBuzz Lightyear explores the true last frontier. Don’t expect to see this in Toy Story 4.
College HumorA candy cane somehow makes its way up this person's derriere.
Daily CallerHere’s one way to hold an iPod.
ImgurAn analog cassette tape, from someone who presumably hasn’t upgraded to iPods.
OddeeThese salad tongs ended up just as stuck as the vibrator they were used to fish out.
Daily CognitionWe doubt there's much cellphone service here.
Daily CallerAn Eiffel Tower keychain inexplicably winds up embedded in this person’s hand.
GuffSwallowing your teeth is easier when you've got a set of dentures.
The TelegraphThis patient swallowed a toothbrush on a dare.
Don’t leave forks lying on the floor. This could happen to you.
College HumorA decapitated Barbie makes a home in this person's body.
College HumorIs this the key to someone’s heart?
ImgurThis lightbulb may have reminded the medical workers of the Operation board game.
ImgurThis nose hair trimmer wasn’t being used for its original purpose.
The TelegraphA safety pin lines this poor individual's esophagus.
ImgurThis X-Acto knife was wrapped in toilet paper.
RadiopaediaThis bug spray can probably won’t be useful in there.
BlogspotThis x-ray reveals a whisk that somehow found its way into a rectum.
RadiopaediaSpongeBob SquarePants didn’t complete his trip to Bikini Bottom and instead wound up lodged upside down in the throat of a 16-month-old child.
Like this gallery? Share it!